Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Loves me?...loves me not?

It is said that to love and to be loved is like feeling sunshine on both sides.

But for how many of us does it really work out, from the time I have been attracted to boys, it has always worked in a queer way for me! I like someone, but he doesnt even know of my existence and someone else likes me and I develop an aversion towards him! And then the constant efforts to catch that one's attention!! The chupke-chupke stealing a glance, turning back to see what he is doing in classrooms and pretend to be getting a doubt cleared, following him and his friends during lunch break( and getting embarassed when found out, ya, has happened to me!), try to walk next to him and pretend you havent even noticed he's there and behave like every encounter is a coincidence!! And finally find him with another girl outside a theatre!!! Looked like I'd never find someone!!

Why is it that we never want to look at the people who are ready to give us everything they have and keep looking the other way towards someone who doesnt even care? Isnt it so unfair when people fall in love with someone who wont give them back the love?

I think God intended it to be that way! We learn something with every experience; good, bad or ugly! And a heart break can only make you stronger!

There have been so many occassions when I have been dissapointed, depressed and heart broken and I have yearned for someone's love for so long. There have been times when I have known nothing will work out, yet my heart hasnt listened to my mind. I have been the most insensible, irrational creature in love! But when you have waited that long for someone and finally fate decides to make u lucky, I think you treasure them all the more and are more than willing to compromise and go out of your way for them. Maybe its good that sometimes we have to go through pain to experience happiness...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweet is not so sweet without the sour. :-)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home