Monday, July 30, 2007

What was that?

Time : 3.30 AM

Background: Slept at 1 AM after reading a novel, woke up at 3 and was lying awake for about 2 mins before I got a call from my friend for whom I had to open the door. After the hi hellos how was your day, I went to sleep and was lying there on the bed thinking about the day that had gone.

Event: I hear someone singing, a slight hum, one of my fav songs. My friend is fast asleep next to me. I wonder for a few seconds before realizing where it was coming from. It was me! I got up in my bed in shock and it stopped. I was singing and I was thinking of something else at the same time and only the part that was thinking was the part of me that I could consiously relate to. And I somehow know that while I was shaking it all off in my head, I had a smile on my face.

One of the weirdest expriences. To feel like you are two people.

3 Comments:

Blogger SwB said...

I see the incoming links but I don't know who you are.

Anyway, hope ur doin good.

Cheers!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Weird, and scary too!

6:52 PM  
Blogger claytonia vices said...

thankfully u realised it was u. Otherwise, just imagine, you might have thought it was a ghost too!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home