Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Why me?

"Why does this always happen to me? why me? oh god! why me??"

How often have we said this! Loads of times. Most of the times, we think we are the only ones suffering so much and the only ones all bad things happen to. And that only leads to self-pity! But we never realize that worse things are happening to people around us. That someone could be feeling worse at the same moment and probably wants you to be there for them, want you to be cheerful and happy hoping it'll rub off on them. But what do we do..sulk and sulk about our life!!!

Today there was a shocking revelation that made me realize that somebody else's life is filled with many more problems than mine and problems to which there are no solutions, problems that he has endured for a long long time and has never once cribbed! And has probably needed me to talk to from a long time but has never been able to (either because I am complaining about how my life sucks or I am blabbering all the time because I am excited)! And today, my problems (if you could call them that) seemed so small!

I think we all become insensitive and self-centered quite easily and it takes something to happen to make us snap out of the "me"!


1 Comments:

Blogger pradyot said...

yet another blog that goes dormant? tsk tsk

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home