Sunday, April 23, 2006

There she goes....

Thats the song that comes to my mind when she goes off on a tangent in her life. She thinks she can go on with her life smiling at everyone and winning over people. Does she ever stop to think that the bad bad world could just swallow her right now?! She says..."Ahh Do I care, I am nice to people, so they are going to be nice too". How much more naive can a woman be? Well, once she told me that her life is so messed up that she thinks she can never be serious ever! I wish I could change her, open her eyes to the reality and tell her that everything will never be ok in the end, so learn to face it. I know I cant help her because she wont listen to me, she is stubborn and she doesnt like me much. Someday, when her tolerance level has been crossed, she will put an end to the nonsense in her life and I know I will be a very happy soul that day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am not in a race to be the first to post here :). Just got lucky , i guess.
But I guess you should tell her not to be nice to people so that they are nice to her.

Tell her to be nice inspite of others being not nice. Cos life is short and you shouldnt waste your time in not being nice to others, should you?
Just a humble opinion. Nice, na?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home