Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sense(less)?

I probably look at the world through rose tinted glasses and have a picture of a wonderful world where you always get what you deserve. Call it foolishness or over handed optimism, this is my way of living my life. The only thing that matters in life is happiness. Hope is the most wonderful thing on this earth. If hope gives me happiness, what sounds so wrong about it? Isnt it the present that matters the most to anyone? Tomorrow is nothing but a dream, a future that one should not worry about. You live on hope, dream the most wonderful dreams and make the most of your present.

I never took life seriously. I have never thought of life as something where one has to struggle to get through it. You have one life and you live it anyway...no matter what you do, what kind of decisions you take or what kind of blunders you make, you will live through it all because really...its not so easy to end your life. Death is scary. When I am going to die, its going to be scary not for me, but for all those people who love me. I think if I knew I were to die, I would just go away. I dont want to be with anyone, I want to experience freedom, feel free from all relationship ties, dont want to really care for anyone or feel love or hatred or jealousy. I want to flush out all that from inside and feel light. And if none of this is possible, 2 shots of tequila should be good enough!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are an inspiration
-anony 1 :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

Inspiration? In what way? Inspiration to drink? ;)

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such an inspiration to life ,to freedom...hey two shots of taquila can nvr get u high if u dint know...so u cannot be an inspiration to drink haan..:D
-anony 1 :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

What 2 shots of tequila can do to me is a different story! :P

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah ...fogot...u dont even need two shots of taquila to get high...from wat i have heard u keep saying 75 and 53 for no reason...so now i can guess wat it can do to u :))))))))
-anony 1

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home