Thursday, September 15, 2005

Somethings Never Change



She still turns to him when she wants a friend
He still is there for her through rough times


She still calls him an idiot everytime he cracks a stupid joke
He still uses her full name only when he is upset with her


She still loves picking up gifts for him
He still yells at her for spending on him


She still thinks one of the best things in the world is falling asleep in his arms
He still thinks she is just lazy and wants to sleep all the time


She still loves him
He still loves her


She still thinks he is the best
He still thinks he is the best!

11 Comments:

Blogger irena said...

i like your poem

8:46 PM  
Blogger Arjun Karande said...

Lol... very nice one :)

What brings you back on the blog scene? Inspiration perhaps? From people who consistently churn out quality post after post inspite of busy times?

10:45 PM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

What brings me back? Hmmm...dont have any reason for that just like I didnt have one when I went out.

And its a lil funny that I wrote this long long back but I couldnt post it because of the last post where I informed the world I wont be seen for quite sometime and I wanted that 'quite sometime' to be quite enuf! :P

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gud tht u r back.And the poem is way too gud!!I visit ur blog frequently and I like it very much.Only thing I don't like is that we have to wait too long to read the next post.I am sure u have ur own reasons for it.:)
Please blog more often.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolute crap

1:04 PM  
Blogger ~Lord Anshul said...

hey..i m impressed[:)]

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Poem..

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lovely poem.i shall take a copy of it and put on my blog dont worry i would let others know i picked it from here.hope u dont mind:)

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Refreshes me of some very sweet memories...

well written poem...

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pooja, did u actually wanted to write "He still thinks "he" is the best!" ... shouldn't it be "He still thinks "she" is the best!"

2:06 PM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

Oh..I did intend to write "he" and not "she"...I thought it was obvious what I meant by that!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home