Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Things I dont like

Wind - means messy hair, flying clothes, wild windchimes that cease to sound pleasant, broken windowpanes, banging doors and bike out of control.

Mondays - this one is all of what I hate! Getting up early, boring life for the next 5 days, no movies, no shopping, no afternoon naps, no spending loooong time under the shower, preparing status report and effort logging of the past week (this one takes up my life), exercising after a break (aahhh...that hurts) and running to the bus stop (I am almost always late on Mondays).

Whistling - Its probably my ear (I know some people wont agree), it cant bear the shrill noise, gives me a headache. Or its probably that I am surrounded by people who cant whistle pleasantly!

Cheezy verbose greeting cards - I dont have the patience to read them or appreciate anything that goes beyond 4 lines in a card. You do not need more than that to express all that you feel. If u cant, then please write a letter, dont use a card.

Girls staring at me - these usually mean that something is wrong with the way I have dressed up and girls always observe and criticize much more.

Living in an apartment - means I cant keep pets, I cant stand by leaning on the gate, I cant see the sky and the stars at night (unless I go to the terrace and I am lazy), I cant have the shade of a tree whose flowers fall on my roof, I cant have creepers on my compound,I cant have a compound, I have to stop dreaming of walking barefoot on morning lawns with dew on the grass and I cant sneak up anyone onto my terrace at nights!

Drinks served at room temperature - yuck! I need it either really hot or chilled. Especially tea and coffee...they taste the worst. And coffees and milkshakes without froth isnt worth being called what they are called.

Nosy Neighbours - Everyone hates this one. I guess basically women fall into this category. Ohh how they love to bitch about all the young women in the locality! "U know Mrs.So & So's daughter..., a young man dropped her last night at 10 (they think 10 is late)...I think she is having an affair"........I dont dislike them, I HATE them!

"Hows life" - I am sick of hearing this as the next sentence after a 'Hi'. You want to know how life is ? Do you have the time or do you even care to listen to all my problems? I dont think you really care about my life....thats a big question, dont expect an answer in one word/sentence. Maybe if you ask me how I am doing, I will spare you.

Change - is the way of life...yes I know. Lived for 22 years...but I am still not used to it!

Goodbyes - sob...sob...

11 Comments:

Blogger Tejaswi said...

47. I like to feel the wind on my face and i like it when wind blows through my hair

Wind - means messy hair, flying clothes...

8:34 AM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

I knew someone would point that out, maybe should have mentioned it explictly. Feeling the wind on the face is a totally different thing and I still love it, Here I am talking about wild strong wind that makes my clothes and hair fly like crazy. Come sometime to my office and try walking from my tower to the canteen!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Tejaswi said...

And which office would that be?

2:36 PM  
Blogger pradyot said...

Tej, she is talking of Wipro.

Pooja, Hi! How are you doing? :P

1:36 AM  
Blogger sathish said...

u got nice blogs, first time here...
i believe u like the whistle of wind that blows across the face, aint it!! :-)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I soooo hate mondays too!!And talk about girls observing and criticizing,its annoying!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And hey, one more thing, you have been book tagged :D

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have been book-tagged!

Dammit, Deepthi got to you first :P Anyway...

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi poo poo,
Hows life? :)))

2:05 PM  
Blogger Samba said...

I'm amazed by how less control we have over things we hate!

Number one thing I hate for the moment ..... sharing accomodation!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate living in this world ... never fair !!! i hate being someone who have to be force to do something that i dont like to do !!! i am university student . i am taking my degree this year. my yaer of studing is 3 years... i dont like this course!!! i htae computers!!! but i have to finnish this course.... i hate it!!! hate it!!! more over i am staying far away from my family!!! iwanna stay ner to my family!!! almost 3 years i am studing far from familt and living in hostels !!! hate living in hostel!!! stupid ! stupid!!! i wann ago back !!!!! stupid world!!! stupid fate!!! i hate it!!
this year, i cant celebrate eid with my family!!! i have to stay here for the stupid examination!!!!! i dont have really good big group of friends here... my life is bored!!!! i hate it !!! hate it!!!! hate it so much!!!! i wanna celebrate eid with my family!!! i wanna go back!!! i wanna change university!!!!! i dont wanna live here!!!! i'm getting tired praying to god for lat me change the university !!! but nothing happens!!! still i have to continue living in this stupid , bored life!!!! stupid!!! hate it!! god is not fair!!! i am getting tired living like this!!! how am i going to love what i dont like???? !!!!! tihs is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home