Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Better mood..better day...

For the first time felt good about my work. This is quite close to what I am interested in and what I want to do...happy that I am learning so much and gaining a few of the most valuable things in life; knowledge and experience.

Well..no matter how much I curse my workplace for being pretty stingy about giving holidays and pay, I think this is one of the best things that happened to me. This place has done me good. This company got me out of the "I am going to sit and rot at home after engineering" cribbing which I am sure was irritating quite a few people close to me!

I must say that I have been extremely lucky to have been put into a project that suited my interest and has some quality work going on. I see many of the freshers who joined with me in quite a pathetic state; already bugged with the whole IT industry!

And...I must say that IT industry doesnt deserve to be demeaned to the extent that I see it being done around just because the jobs are plenty. We musn't forget that it does provide employment for so many Engineers reducing the unemployment rate in India.

No, I am not in a Patriotic or "IT Hail" mood...but sometimes when certain things deserve credit..it must be given.

Being my first job..if I were ever to leave this place, I am certainly going to remember all the good this company has done for me.

(Hoping I wont be jinxed...and hoping Vivek Paul reads this and decides to erase any kind of dissapointment regarding the company and gives a hike)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home