Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Just not meant to be

Sometimes it feels like all the forces of nature join hands and work against you!

I try so hard to spend some time with people I really care for and it just doesnt work out! Well, this has happened a lot of times, but when it really upset me was when one of my close friends had come down to Bangalore for a very short period and I couldnt meet him. Every single day during the last week of his stay, I tried to leave early from office, but NO...I wasnt meant to spend time with him! Had a slight tiff with a senior in office, upset myself, probably upset my friend also and basically sulked around. And by the end of the week, I was so frustrated, I was near to tears! And finally did meet him before he left...but spent very less time with him.

The week after he left was cool, no deadlines, no work, no botheration from seniors, left every single day at six and one of the days, left early too! See..what I mean?

And now....this is happening again!! One of my friends is leaving to U.S on Thursday and I am not able to leave office early to meet her! And I am sure, next week, I will be free and will be able to leave whenever!

Ya! The forces working again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home