Friday, December 24, 2004

I am back!

It's been a long long time since I posted something. It could partly be because I started thinking that an online diary was stupid and partly because someone said that only self-centered people write a blog. Or maybe I was just busy.

Loads of things have happened since the last time, life is seeming much better now.

For one, I had an amazing time the last three weeks. Certain people can really cause so much difference in our lives! And we become so dependant on them for our happiness. Oh, its all so impractical and not the way it should be...but who cares! I love my life the way it is.

And one of the good things in the past month was my B'day. It was the best I ever had. It was beautiful and perfect! Not the usual loud parties. Just peaceful and one that filled me with happiness. Its strange the way things in life works! U get wonderful surprises at a time you least expect it. And you never know that certain people will actually go a lil out of their way for you. All in all it feels good to have special friends in your life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home