Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Just writing...

Ok! I am on a blogging spree...

When I started this blog, someone said that it wont be easy, and then I was angry. But now I realize that he is right. Its not easy to maintain an active one and keep updating. But that also has inspired me to do so, wont be able to take it if he turns out to be right (eventually, because, in between, I had stopped updating)!

So, if I dont post anything for.. lets say a month, then I'll agree with him!

Life has become sort of monotonous right now and I am craving for some adventure, some kind of excitement! Finally, when the boredom of life gets to me, I'll take a break and end up doing something crazy! Talking about craziness, I got to talk to someone last night and Oh man! she is crazy!! Maybe because she is in love, but neverthless she is totally crazy! And she has this plan of embarassing her boyfriend so that he thinks of her the whole day, of which she wanted me to be a part of and if I did assist her in this, I would have to share a part of the embarassment! So I refused to do it for her, which didnt bog her down, she has deviced another way to get it done! God save him!

Actually I can kind of relate to her (no....I am not as crazy as her), because even I sit and plan surprises on people and I like doing it. It makes them happy and in turn makes me happy. Well, someone always says to me that things should never be planned as it leads to more dissapointments when it flops. But, I think he says this only because he doesnt bother planning! And he strongly argues about it because once or twice, things have worked out amazingly well between us when we havent planned (or rather when he hasnt let me plan)! Anyway, guess I'll keep planning and he'll stick to his way, but ultimately as long as things work out, I am happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home