Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I still havent found what I am looking for

I have climbed the highest mountain
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you

I have run I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for...


Life takes its own twists and turns and we all feel like we are being played around with. And so many times we are so sure what is right for us and we wont let anything...any incident, any advice change our mind. But, sometimes we are too foolish, we cant let go of people or past incidents or cant let the mind take over the heart...and end up suffering!

And we think we have found what we wanted...money, comfort, a relationship...but today,I feel I havent yet found what I am looking for.

2 Comments:

Blogger smart said...

the 53rd and 75th of the 81 most things tht u like is what is prompting me to leave an entry here.

i also went thru ur men are from mars women are from venus entry.

if u are as interesting (boring?!!)as ur blog seems to convey...shoot a mail to trulysmartguy@yahoo.com

3:08 AM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

If you are as truly smart as your id says..I might shoot a mail to u!

Well...I am wondering why 75th point caught ur attention!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home