Monday, February 14, 2005

What a day!

Had been to the air-show in Bangalore on Saturday and it was a great and a hot day. Met an online friend in person and the best part was I never felt it was the first time I was meeting him. Probably becasue we chat almost everyday and I had reached that comfort level with him. I was not apprehensive about meeting him even earlier in the day because something told me we'd hit it off together.

Had a nice time and of course the show was great except for a minor incident which might have spoilt it for him. Well, he says it didnt, but I know how crazy he is about planes and I am sure he would have enjoyed the day more if I hadnt almost fainted!

It was the strangest feeling I have ever had till date. It was the first time I felt it and is really unexplainable. Felt like everything inside me was evaporating! And when I spoke I couldn't hear my own voice and I knew I was going to be unconcious any moment. It was scary and weird! Well, thanks to my friend I didnt fall down and was ok within a few minutes.

Well, I was thinking if he'd ever want to see me again, but seems like he didn't get too bored with me! Its hard to believe I have made such a good friend coz I havent really met nice and interesting people online earlier.

1 Comments:

Blogger pradyot said...

Trust me...I had a great time. And despite the near-fainting incident, the day wouldnt have been as much if you hadn't been there around. :) And yes, I am mad about planes, but then again, we had already seen the whole show in the morning and in a lifetime what are a few seconds to help a friend? The day was great and you didnt spoil it for me so dont give yourself any guilt. Till the next time, take care...and dont faint :P

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home