Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's day

I mean whats the deal about Valentine's day? For people who are alone, its another day reminding them they are alone and increasing the pressure to be hooked. And for those who arent, its another day for them to go out of their way to do something for their better halves! Still, these things are hyped up and given more importance than is required.

Fine, its another day to make up and express your love for another being...which can be done on any of the 365 days of the year! So...really whats the deal about this day??

And just because its V-day, I havent thought less or more of my love...I think of him at all the times I need a friend, I need someone to encourage, I need someone to console and most importantly when I need someone to share my happiness, problems, experiences and feelings. Afterall love is all about sharing...and not about waiting for the fourteenth day of the second month of a year to do it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aradhita said...

Read a few of ur posts... u remind me of myself! (hehe :-)
cya,
Aradhita

9:35 PM  
Blogger Vamshi Krishna said...

I accept Ur views. nice article

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home