Friday, June 24, 2005

Blogging

These days exploring a couple of blogs and I am beginning to enjoy a few and they have all been
promptly added to my favourites.

Some are simple and straightforward yet I couldnt stop reading them. And some are different, well thought, well written ones. And some others are a little boring, but I keep checking because these people do write a good one once in a while. Some are filled with sadness and anger and some with utter nonsense (I was confused if this one was a blog afterall)!

And one blog is very very different, cryptic sometimes, but almost always just brilliant!

And except one or two blogs, the rest have come into existence quite recently. Just wondering if blogging is some new trend these days! Everyone seems to be doing it and surprisingly doing it well!

I had a lot more to say about this topic, just cant remember anything. I am experiencing a complete blackout right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Urls please! let us profit from it also

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home