Monday, April 25, 2005

Life - Gimme a Break!!!

A Bad day..one of the worst...sucked big time...

Things will never change...no matter how important it is to me or how much I want something...I aint getting it so easily. Never! God wants me to know what hardwork is..in all matters. Even the smallest of things, I have never got anything by chance. I dont get it! Some people have all the luck in the world. They dont struggle as much and yet manage somehow. I dont like this...this is being unfair. If I ever get something I havent worked for, then God will probably cry over the twist in his plot!

Well....I know I am writing crap...but then this is my blog..so nobody better have any problems. Well, I just had a bad bad day and a very frustrating one. And there I go explaining...

I just want a break. Not 2 days at the end of a week, but a long holiday...a nice trek...a trip to some exotic unknown far far away land..(ahh... "far far away" and the things Shrek had to experience there)! Actually, being close to nature makes u forget all the worries and even people sometimes! U dont want anything when u r in the midst of a forest sitting by a stream...the tranquility of the surroundings...the rustle of the leaves.....the gurgling waters....the peace u feel within...that is all I want.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

maybe you just need to do a course on art of living in the ashram for 3 days. its a great getaway and useful for the rest of your life!

1:50 AM  
Blogger John Doe said...

irony... one post earlier ur work was good.. and now ur having a bad day.. one of the many things about IT i guess

12:34 AM  
Blogger John Doe said...

and yaa.. the "why me ??" always unlucky feeling always comes ... its just bad luck.. that you dont have much of good luck :)

12:36 AM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

Hey John,
The bad day was not to do with work. Work as usual (still) is good!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home