Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The love of my life - Food!

Ah.....God thought after a whole lot of complaining I did in the past few days, he would let the bright light of the blissfull days shine on me!

A good day, enjoyed my work...almost finished it and the best part is, its working!! Atleast till evening it was! Ahh the satisfaction u get after completing an implementation! Now, I am only more determined what about what I want to do in future.

And, the day was even better coz I had Walnut brownie with hot chocolate sauce...what more can u want!! Ahh....desserts...oh I forgot to mention, I also had half a slice of Apple Pie. I dont know why I have this obsession for Apple pies..to eat it, to smell it, to bake one! Its some kind of weird fascination! And not like its one of the best desserts u can find around. Something that I think there's no requirement for a reasoning now...so let that be...

Well, I dont know why food is so important for people. I mean afterall it was meant to be just a means of nutrition for the body, what was the necessity of those small lumps at the back of the tongue. Most of the major issues revolve around food! "Oh, U are going to China..what are you going to do about food"? (Please dont ask me why I picked China)! "What! u made the same thign again tonight"? (And then right there the seeds of a frigthfully complicated troublesome marriage is sown)...and one of my close friend believes that problems due to food is one of the things that makes the world go around! (Actually it should have been food itself...I wonder why he thinks its the problems associated with food)..

And these days I have become so jobless that I have started writing a cart-load of crap in my blogs! But, what me worry? Who is there to object!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love all the desserts you have mentioned! I'm completely in love with food. I can never stick to low fat/low carb and all that sort of diets.And I am so hungry now :)
You dont have any outgoing links from your blog.Shall we trade links? Well, with your permission, I have already added yours.

6:42 AM  
Blogger nothing said...

Hello,
Dropped in here through several friends' orkut pages. Quite apt that you end a post on food with a comment about a cart-load of crap, eh?
Obsession with apple pie? intriguing!! Freudian, perhaps? Am obsessed with brownies, almost all things chocolate (especialy alchohol flavoured chocs) and tiramisy myself.
You have a lucid style. Drop into my page sometimes.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Shankar said...

Food is in no way just another means of nutrition. I can never imagine a world where I gulp down a pani puri thinking it to be just another source of nutrition rather than savouring the "khatta meeta" taste. Slurp Slurp!!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home