Sunday, June 26, 2005

Past few days

Realization hits me...I get philosphical....decide on a few things...three days pass by...now everything is the same...Result: me and my mind back to square one!

Its just so easy to get back to this state of mind. So difficult to run away from it, even more difficult to deal with. I proudly announced to myself that I can do it and get out of the mental mess I am in, told myself that its all about attitude, all problems in life can vanish in a *puff*....but....

Well, things almost always never work out the way you want it to! I dont know which is true.... "the more you want it to work, the more probablility of it not working" or "the more you dont want something to work,the more the chances of it happening" ?? Wait...arent they the same? End result being, you dont get what you want.

Being the blind optimist, I still am hoping that what I believe in will not let me down. Inspite of the situation changing everyday towards the way I dont want it to, my heart still believes and hopes...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It has happened to me also. We dont want something to happen and it does happen. But if life wasnt about surprises it would boring, dont you think?

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home