Friday, July 01, 2005

Stopping Midway to think

July first....We are already halfway through this year.

It seems just a few days back when my sweetheart was in town and we celebrated my birthday together. Its been more than 6 months! Seems like just a few days back when he called me on New year's eve and wished me a wonderful and exciting year ahead, promised me we will do all those things in our 'To do Together' list....the list is only getting longer by the day...and not one of it has been striked out till now!

It seems just a few days back when Sups messaged to inform she got the visa and then it sunk into me that she is leaving....it seems just a few days back that we (our college gang) went for a trip...which was to be the last :(

And it seems just a few days back that I went to that wild party and silently cried at the strike of 12, because there was noone who hugged me first to wish new year!

Time flies by and it seems just a few days back that I decided to do something about my weight, but its been six months and I havent learnt what control is! :P


3 Comments:

Blogger Who Cares? said...

I don't know when it was, but Happy Birthday.
Where's the treat and more importantly where's the cake for us? :D

12:31 AM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

Varun,

U just live for treats dont u? :P
(My bday was so long back, I dont think we even knew each other back then, but ur bday was quite recent wasnt it ;-) )?

4:07 AM  
Blogger Who Cares? said...

Oh yes,
Treats are what keep me(us) going, after all the mess food takes its toll on me(us) so I(we) need something worth eating.
And yes my b'day passed sometime back (not quite recently) but I asked for the treat only after wishing! ;-)

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home