Saturday, April 01, 2006

So you think you can tell heaven from hell?

I believe one of the worst things in life is getting attached to people. You always end up losing some part of you. I lost sanity.

(Which is quite evident in all that I wrote in the previous post, I have never been so randomn in any of the posts before I guess)!
------------------------

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl,
year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have you found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont know wat is the worst thing in life getting attached to people??
but the best part is you find something tht has been missing in you... in your case insanity..:D

-anony 1 :)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

Lol...never thought of it that way! Good point!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home