Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wish I knew what to change

Why does every song suit my situation in some way or the other, why have I started noticing every line in them and why do I sit and figure out the meaning of every song? A song was just a song...it was music that gave me happiness, peace and relaxation. Now its so much more, they are so closely related to my memories. No matter how I enqueue up the songs, its always a song that suits my mood that plays! Or is it my mood that changes with the music?

At this time, some of the day to day things have started having a deeper effect...a deeper meaning. I think its just the mind thats working overtime!

And I hate Ozzy for making me fall in love with his songs!

12 Comments:

Blogger Subodh Shivapuja said...

poo poo ..... ur blogs are soo depressing.....

12:44 PM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

Subodh...thats only coz this is the best way to vent it out for me and stay out of depression at all other times...and u know everything, why u even asking?

9:54 PM  
Blogger KAD said...

Is this the case of a deep heartache?? Time flies by and once you are back, the loneliness will not extrapolate the ache.

Cheers!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

This is the case of thinking too much! And yes you are right, time flies by, first sem is almost over...cant believe it!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Arjun Karande said...

Firstly, Ozzy deserves more respect!

And about the music, it probably simply means that your taste in music is maturing. Simply that.

42!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

42?!??

6:00 PM  
Blogger milieu said...

The lady protests too much,methinks.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

LOL!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Arjun Karande said...

The answer to life, the universe and everything...!

Your latest posts seem to make me think you are in search of it. Thought I'd help you out.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Pooja Subramanya said...

AAhh....So thanks to Douglas Adams then!

5:41 PM  
Blogger nphard said...

This is EXACTLY how I feel about my music list too.. I think they know exactly what they are doing and they do it anyways..
But do you really have to change anything? Isnt the idea of it to just flow where it takes u? ( i know that was too cheesy.. )

9:09 PM  
Blogger milieu said...

Ozzy is really good! Heard it after reading your post. A bit creepy but maybe because there is no pretense.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home