Friday, July 21, 2006

Decisions

What do you do when you are dissapointed with someone? Lash out at him? Ignore him? Teach him? Hate him? Still love him?

A few days back, I saw utter dissapointment in someone's eyes. He is going to live with it his entire life. He doesnt have a choice. I felt he deserved better. There is not a thing I can do now, but maybe if I had taken a particular decision long back, his life would have been altered completely...at the cost of my happiness probably. There has to be always one side which loses. Everyone cannot win. He lost then...and I lost now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Subodh Shivapuja said...

what is winning and what is loosing? Maybe you win something bigger because of that loss or loose something greater because of that win? Is that a win or a loss? You just never know... all you can do is be true to your heart and follow it to the best of your ability.....

10:26 PM  
Blogger Fanaah said...

And that is I guess the balance of life...
sometimes we give, sometimes we take.

9:00 AM  
Blogger sp said...

hmmm...regrets - the bane of life.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U NEVER KNO....WAT U LOOSE may PAVE the PATH TO UR NEXT WIN....

KUCH KHONA HAI KUCH PAANA HAI....JEEVAN KA KHEL PURANA HAI...

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home