Sunday, July 09, 2006

I wrote this story once about adventure and love and never completed it. Some people reminded me...asking me to complete it, but I think I never can anymore, because one of the things its about cannot be somehow included in the story and the story is just point blank useless without it. I dont want to write another story that leaves you with..."it only happpens in movies and stories" kinda feeling.

Illusions! Sigh...wouldnt want to help others have them.

If you know what I mean...

Good things happen only in movies, stories and to other people!

3 Comments:

Blogger Harsh said...

hi pooja, I was just surfing this blog where i read ur post,well i have also started with a love story today www.harshtrivedi.blogspot.com read it and let me know how do u find it if possible at harshmtrivedi@gmail.com

Thanks,
One author to another
Harsh

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true very true.... but wats life without illusions.. thr wud be nuthin left to strive for if not for the unattainable... finish ur story...

9:22 PM  
Blogger sp said...

"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense. "

- Tom Clancy.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home