Tuesday, June 06, 2006

To Do Lists

Almost the whole world has a "to do list".
Everyone these days seems to want to --


--Lose some weight (everyone wants to exercise, but never finds the time to)

--Learn to play guitar! - almost everyone who doesnt know how to play an instrument always is saying I need to join guitar classes, why not some other instrument?

--Learn French - why is it always French? Why not lebanese or Chinese or arabic?

--Do volunteer work for the poor/disabled

-- Improve in time management (Everyone is talking about how they need to find some time to do all the things they wanted to do )

--Go on an Europe tour (This one is on top of the list! Why not kenya or something?)

--Dance like nobody is watching

--Take life less seriously

Well, I never said I am not one among everyone!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not change the list name from "To Do" to "Will do"?

6:37 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

Funny, I had the exact todo list a few years back, but gladly I could meet most of them (admittedly there were a lot of reasons to do that)

Neverthelss, Lord knows it, no one can really finish this todo list- Neither does one get tired of Europe, nor does anyone get perfect at guitar or Francais.

Anyways, I scribbled cuz I found a lot of posts similar to my own posts a few years back (other than the loony writing style) Just made me remember those much darker, though not so unpleasant years...

would check this blog again....

(george harrison's 'all things must pass' playing in my head)

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move to the US is another popular "todo"

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home